West Manchester Day is a community holiday. The goal is to celebrate West Manchester!
This is a decentralized, community based, get together. The idea is that if we each come together, if we each make something happen, we will have a festival that will be fun for our neighbors and children, a great way to connect, and a good reason to visit West Manchester!
- 1-5pm: @Rock Rimmon: Various yard games with Jon from 1-5pm
- 1-3pm: @Rock Rimmon: Give-away: tote bags, water bottles, and coloring book as well as insurance information with Tony Capraro III from 1-3pm
- 2:00pm: @Rock Rimmon: Bear Hunt for the little kids with Patrick Binder around 2pm (a fun trip around Rock Rimmon in search of bears!)
- 2:30pm: @Rock Rimmon: Tug-o-War Competitions (using hemp rope, gloves recommended, bring your strongest!) with Mari Fontaine around 2:30pm
- 3:33pm: @Rock Rimmon: Smiles and Hugs For Peace, click for more info with Starchild
- 1-5pm: @Rock Rimmon: Photography with Michael
- 5pm: @Rock Rimmon: Park Cleanup with We Heart West around 5pm
- Ice Cream Trucks! @Rock Rimmon:
- Park Playground @Rock Rimmon:
- Basketball Courts @Rock Rimmon:
- Pickleball Courts @Rock Rimmon:
- Rock Rimmon Trail and Views @Rock Rimmon:
- Dupont Splash Pad @Rock Rimmon:
- Bring your own food and drink @Rock Rimmon: